Create a respectful workplace by implementing ethical standards and instilling strong values of tolerance and acceptance in your staff.
- Encourage employees to be open-minded and respectful of each other to cultivate inclusiveness and strengthen productivity.
- Gain cultural awareness to better interact with coworkers and employees and to create a compassionate work environment.
- Understand cultures and lifestyles of different groups – from Veterans to non-English-speaking individuals – and help foster a tolerant workplace.
Equal Opportunity Guidelines
- Promote an equal opportunity workplace by becoming culturally aware and eliminating discrimination and harassment.
- Know your rights to equal treatment as an employee; understand reasonable accommodation; and be aware of your reporting options.
- Use checklists and resources to ensure your workplace fosters a fair, diverse work environment.
- Build a diverse workforce by adopting various programs and initiatives that strengthen and improve hiring practices.
- Understand workplace laws, inclusive outreach and inclusion strategies, and special authorities for Veterans.
- Use valuable information and resources to strengthen your hiring or career-search strategies.
- Understand complicated ethics laws and regulations that apply to various Government employees, presented in a simplified “plain English” format.
- Be informed of unique ethics prohibitions, travel regulations and strict gift guidelines.
- Use clear and concise examples, checklists and resources to ensure your workplace follows standard ethics laws.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert