- Healthy Living
Enjoy better health and wellness with everyday healthy living tips to help you thrive.
- Physical activity guidelines and strategies
- Nutrition basics and recommendations
- The bottom line on weight loss
- Healthy sleep habits
- USAF - Alternative Dispute Resolution
USAF - Alternative Dispute Resolution
Airmen and Air Force civilians can resolve workplace disputes through ADR without having to resort to lengthy and often expensive formal complaint processes.
- Benefits of ADR
- AF Mediation Process
- Mediator Standards of Conduct
- Active Bystander Intervention for Service Members
Active Bystander Intervention for Service Members
Stop sexual harassment before it happens by becoming an active bystander. Use this guide to learn more about taking a stand against sexual violence.
- Sexual assault and harassment
- How to spot dangerous situations
- Nonviolent intervention techniques
- Avoid Fraud
Every year, millions of Americans are victims of fraud. Protect your hard-earned money by learning to spot the signs of fraud.
- Common types of fraud
- Fraud red flags
- Reporting fraud
- Helpful resources
- Keep your Identity Safe
Keep your Identity Safe
Identity theft is a serious crime. Don't be a victim! Learn how to protect your identity and keep your personal information safe from identity thieves.
- Types of identity theft
- Reducing your risks
- Computer and smartphone security
- Reporting and recovering from identity theft
- NACCHO - MRC Volunteer Core Competencies
NACCHO - MRC Volunteer Core Competencies
MRC volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds. This guide outlines the MRC Core Competency knowledge, skills and attitudes required by all MRC volunteers.
- Preparedness and response
- Support for community resilience
- Self-assessment and training resources
- eUSAF Resilience in Action
eUSAF Resilience in Action
This guide describes life-long resilience tools necessary to handle stress, identify potential problems and develop ways to prosper during times of great adversity.
- Total well-being
- What is family resilience?
- Resilience skills in action
- Local, crisis and other resources
- Weight Management
Control your weight safely and effectively. This guide offers practical suggestions and lifestyle strategies to effectively maintain and lose weight. Manage your cravings, survive restaurants, stay motivated and be healthy.
- Understand your eating habits
- Manage your cravings
- Keeping the weight off
- BMI Chart
- USAF Fatigue Management
USAF Fatigue Management
This eGuide gives Airmen tips to recognize and handle fatigue and get the amount of sleep they need. This will help them to be more productive and safe when performing a vital operational mission.
- Are you at risk for fatigue?
- Managing fatigue
- Tips to handle unavoidable sleep loss
- Managing Your Stress
Managing Your Stress
The information and exercises in this eGuide will help you better understand stress and give you tips and tools to maintain a good balance of stress in your life. Learn about 10 important stress management methods that will improve your quality of life.
- Relaxation through spiritual and physical exercise
- Breathing techniques
- Stress at work
- Navy Command Pass Coordinator (CPC)
Navy Command Pass Coordinator (CPC)
- Healthy 10-minute Lunches
Healthy 10-minute Lunches
Add flavor and variety to your lunch recipe repertoire with the healthy and easy-to-prepare dishes in this eGuide.
- Dating & Intimate Partner Violence
Dating & Intimate Partner Violence
Intimate partner violence (IPV) is a wide-ranging problem that can have severe negative effects on those involved. If your partner is hurting you, you need resources and help to stay safe.
- Types of abuse and where to get help
- Warning signs and homicide risk
- Safety planning
- How to help a friend
- Recovering from Sexual Trauma for Victims of Rape and Sexual Assault
Recovering from Sexual Trauma for Victims of Rape and Sexual Assault
Sexual violence is a crime. The physical and emotional trauma it causes can affect victims for years. This guide provides information for victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Physical and psychological effects of sexual trauma
- Reporting the crime
- Coping and recovery
- Media awareness
- Hepatitis C for Health Care Providers
Hepatitis C for Health Care Providers
Health care providers should arm themselves with the latest HCV information to better treat infected patients and take the right precautions to protect themselves in the health care setting.
- - HCV symptoms
- - Testing and diagnosis procedures
- - Management and treatment guidelines
- Employer's Guide - Hiring Veterans
Employer's Guide - Hiring Veterans
Learn how you can benefit from a Veteran's work experience and unique training. This guide highlights some of the many programs available to help employers recruit, hire and retain Veterans.
- Where to Find Veterans
- Understanding Veterans' Skills and Qualifications
- Employer Resources
- Spot It. Stop It. Be An Active Bystander
Spot It. Stop It. Be An Active Bystander
Stop sexual harassment before it happens by becoming an active bystander. This guide teaches you about:
- - Sexual assault and harassment
- - How to spot dangerous situations
- - Nonviolent intervention techniques
- Living with Hepatitis C for Patients
Living with Hepatitis C for Patients
HCV patients should arm themselves with the latest disease information so they can manage their treatment and take charge of their health.
- Symptoms and diagnosis
- Treatment options
- Diet and exercise guidelines
- Coping tips
- Coping with Fatigue for New Parents
Coping with Fatigue for New Parents
What's a sleep-deprived parent to do?
- This eGuide provides tips and solutions to help you and your partner get enough sleep and cope with the fatigue of new parenthood.
- Smart Riding for Military Personnel
Smart Riding for Military Personnel
This guide provides all Service members with practical information on becoming smart riders and helps increase their chances of avoiding injury or death.
- Key statistics on motorcycle injuries
- Why you need training
- Defensive riding essential skills
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Quick Chicken Choices
Quick Chicken Choices
Chicken dishes are popular all over the world. From curries to pastas and burgers, chicken is an international hit. It is easy to prepare, spice and flavor, and delicious, whether eaten hot or cold.
- Chicken salads
- Grilled chicken
- Chicken soup
- International flavors
- Crisis Intervention and Recovering from Traumatic Stress
Crisis Intervention and Recovering from Traumatic Stress
This eGuide was developed as a reference tool for wildland fire community members experiencing the symptoms of a traumatic stress reaction. It can help you develop a working strategy for managing traumatic stress.
- The symptoms of critical incident stress
- Mindfulness, active coping and anger management
- Crisis intervention and communication
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Earthquake Preparedness
An earthquake can strike quickly and with little or no warning. This guide offers emergency plans for protecting yourself and your loved ones before, during and after an earthquake.
- Earthquake hazards
- Disaster supply kit
- Mental effects
- Spiritual Wellness
Spirituality is an important part of your total wellness. This guide helps you to understand and explore the spiritual side of your life as part of a total well-being package.
- Four dimensions of total well-being
- How to develop spiritual wellness
- 13 C's of spiritual wellness
- Key concepts of spiritual well-being