School is a great place to learn, socialize and catch childhood diseases. Get the facts on the most common illnesses that affect school-age kids and how to deal with them.
- How illnesses are spread
- Common viruses and infections
- Guide to rashes
- Tips to stop the spread
- Click on it for more details -
- Getting Sick - Why do children get so sick at school? - How can schools help reduce students' exposure to germs?
- Strep Throat
- Head Lice
- Stop the Spread at School
- Stop the Spread ay Home
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0710-004-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-174-7