When using QuickSeries Mobile®, we want you to fully understand what information is being collected when using this app, and how that information is protected.
On each device where QuickSeries Mobile® is installed, we assign a unique identifier that can be used to differentiate devices. This identifier is assigned by us, and has no relationship with the hardware manufacturer’s unique ID. We also store a record of your device’s current operating system type and version number. This information may be used for generating usage statistics based on device and or operating system.
If you have subscribed to our User Registration program, all your devices can be associated with a single user account, thereby allowing you to seamlessly share content between devices and platforms. By subscribing to our User Registration program, you have entered an email address that permits us to provide a password retrieval system in the case where you have forgotten your account password. The email address is used for password retrieval purposes only.
QuickSeries Mobile® does not use or store any location information derived from GPS or otherwise.
Sharing for legal reasons
We may be required to share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of QuickSeries® if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of QuickSeries®, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Our servers are protected against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to a limited number of QuickSeries® employees who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.