For Emergency Managers
Help emergency managers prepare for any situation
Emergency managers should always be ready to respond to any small- or large-scale situation. Help emergency managers prepare for the unexpected with the right tools to develop effective preparedness plans and procedures.
- Assist governmental agencies, businesses, first responders and emergency personnel to effectively plan and prepare for natural and man-made disasters.
- Minimize the effects of disasters or disruptive events by implementing standardized management tools.
- Get specific guidelines for dealing with and responding to small- or large-scale emergency situations.
- Use important checklists, organizational charts and resources to help organize disaster response efforts.
- Help communities, law enforcement and other first responders be prepared for any emergency situation – from active shooter events to water security and oil spill threats.
- Apply useful facts and tips to the preparedness process to be ready to respond to any emergency situation.
- Get basic guidelines on security planning, threat management, and response and recovery efforts.
- Use thorough checklists, charts and resources to help prevent terrorist events and environmental disasters.
- Be prepared and stay emergency-ready with this complete line of field operations guides.
- Aid volunteers, first responders and emergency personnel in their preparedness and response efforts.
- Get details on security planning, threat management, and response and recovery processes and procedures.
- Use important checklists, organizational charts, diagrams and resources to help organize and implement response efforts.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert