Support corrections officers on the job
Corrections officers and other personnel have a difficult and often dangerous job to perform. Complement your facility’s various staff and inmate programs with our library of comprehensive Corrections guides.
For Corrections Professionals
- Take your pocket-sized guide on the job for quick and easy reference of relevant information.
- Have the knowledge and power to better execute your duties by implementing your guide as a workplace “cheat sheet.”
- Use valuable lists and resources to help maintain security and effectively perform your duties.
For Transitioning Inmates
- Help inmates get the skills and support they need to successfully transition from prison to the community.
- Offer education and job search resources, housing and homeless programs, and more.
- Provide inmates with useful resources on receiving financial assistance or seeking out mental health services.
- Understand crucial Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) standards with concise, user-friendly explanations and terms.
- Know how to detect, respond to and prevent sexual abuse and harassment in prisons, jails and juvenile facilities.
- Encourage correctional officers and any other employees, contractors and volunteers to understand their responsibilities.
- Search for and find important information quickly and easily with the use of efficient color-coded tabs.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert