USCG – EEO/EO for Civilians & Military
The Coast Guard mandates that all of its members, military and civilian, be treated with dignity and respect.
- Promote Coast Guard values
- Key information about EEO/EO responsibilities
- Tools and assistance to carry out the Coast Guard mission
- Easy reference for daily decision-making
- Click for more details -
- Director's statement
- Civil Rights Directorate EO mission, vision and goals
- What is discrimination?
- Bases of prohibited discrimination
- EEO/EO complaint process
- Civilian employees & complaint process
- Military members & complaint process
- Harassment & hate incidents
- Managing social climate incidents
- EEO/EO management tools
- Alternative programs
- General contact information
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0690-025-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-153-2