Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injury
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is the “signature” wound of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. This guide provides essential information about TBI for Service members, Veterans and their families.
- Signs and symptoms of TBI
- Tips for caregivers and family members
- Rehabilitation information and resources
- Click for more details -
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) in the military
- Understanding brain injury
- How serious is my injury?
- TBI symptoms
- Managing PCS symptoms
- Tips for caregivers & family members
- Your health care team
- Long-term care options
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Programs
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0261-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-71-0
- Screens: 190
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0261-001-01