NOLO Legal Answers for Marriage
We think of marriage as a romantic institution, but it’s also a legal arrangement—a contract, really, with terms written by the state. Use this guide to find quick answers to a wide variety of practical questions you might have about how the law (federal, state, and local) affects you and your spouse to be when getting married.
- Marriage Licenses and Certificates
- How Marriage Affects Your Credit
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Visas and Green Cards
- Click on it for more details -
- Who Can Marry
- Changing Name
- Money and Property
- Living Together
- Same-Sex Unions
- Pages: 48
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 48-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0655-002-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-085-6