Anger Management – Keep Your Cool
Learn how to control your emotions before they control you. This guide will help you deal with your anger management issues and avoid the negative consequences anger can have on your life.
- Tips for managing anger
- How well do you cope
- Expressing anger
- Click for more details -
- Overview: How to use this guide
- Facts and assumptions about anger
- Causes of anger
- Medical/physical conditions associated with anger
- The consequences of anger
- Assessing your anger
- How do you express your anger?
- How well do you cope?
- Anger and alcohol, drugs and medications
- Anger in the workplace: warning signs
- Road rage
- Domestic violence
- Quick tips for managing anger
- Healthy attitudes and ideas to avoid excess anger
- Assertiveness skills
- Getting help
- Getting the professional help you need
- Pages: 32
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 32-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0286-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-23-2