Adult PREA Standards
The U.S. Department of Justice’s PREA standards state what the personnel in confinement facilities must do to prevent, detect and respond to sexual abuse and sexual harassment. This guide presents the PREA standards that apply to adult prisons and jails. It is designed for correctional officers and any other employees, contractors and volunteers who interact with inmates.
- PREA definitions of sexual abuse and sexual
- Personnel's responsibilities according to the PREA requirements
- Click on it for more details -
- Pages: 64
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 64-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0813-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-321-5