Support Veterans in Their Post-Military Career Pursuits
Seeking a new career after the military can be frightening and overwhelming for many Veterans. Use our pocket-sized books and other products to guide Veterans through the often stressful process of enrolling in post-secondary education, building an effective CV, and searching and interviewing for jobs.
- Learn about the various education and training benefits you are entitled to for your service, including the Montgomery GI Bill®, the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the DEA program.
- Discover qualifications and requirements, understand application processes and accreditation, and have important questions answered.
- Decide which benefit is right for you with the help of concise, easy-to-understand information.
- Use helpful checklists, information and resources to help you with your post-military education. //!! GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. Government website at: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
- Use essential information and job-search guidelines to ease the employment and financial stress caused by military life.
- Learn about different military programs and services available to help you start your new career.
- Apply effective tips on writing a résumé, searching for jobs and answering interview questions.
- Use important lists, tips and resources to make your job search less overwhelming.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert