Safety at Work
Safety at Work is Vital to Service Members' Mission Success
Anything can happen on the job. Promote Service member and military personnel safety at work with the use of our helpful collection of guides and program outreach material.
- Ensure Marines’ safety by accurately following standard operating procedures and taking necessary safety precautions.
- Understand and implement codes of conduct and safety requirements and procedures to foster safe training and working conditions.
- Use essential checklists and diagrams to secure everyone’s safety and promote mission confidence and readiness.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place for personnel to perform their tasks free of unnecessary risk.
- Increase mission success with minimal losses by implementing Operational Risk Management and Time Critical Risk Management.
- Use a helpful risk assessment matrix and understand risk-management levels to significantly reduce risk and maintain Service member safety.
- Stay safe on assignment by following standard protocols and procedures – from wearing personal protection to using the right equipment for the mission.
- Learn Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and standards and how you can maintain a safer work environment.
- Know your leader’s responsibilities for keeping you safe on the job.
- Use valuable checklists, illustrations and resources to ensure your protection at all times.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert