Prevention & Management
Promote Injury Prevention and Pain Management with the Right Resources
Injury and illness are the leading health and readiness threats to the military. Enhance any health and wellness program with critical tools and resources that educate on disease and injury prevention, as well as pain management.
- Get the latest information on some of today’s most prevalent diseases and know how to protect yourself.
- Learn about risk factors, symptoms, treatment and prevention strategies.
- Lessen the risk of public health emergencies by planning ahead, taking preventive measures and stopping the spread.
- Use important checklists, charts, graphics and resources to ensure you can perform at the optimal level.
- Learn how to make simple lifestyle changes that can significantly reduce your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart attack.
- Know the risk factors and warning signs of an unhealthy heart so you can get timely treatment.
- Follow useful guidelines on eating well, maintaining a healthy weight and following a physical fitness routine.
Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Complement your rehabilitation program with effective exercises and techniques to strengthen your knee, lower back or shoulder following an injury.
- Learn the basics of injury management and prevention to reduce your chances of getting hurt.
- Increase your flexibility, strength and stamina by practicing easy-to-follow illustrated exercises.
- Take control of your pain by learning about the types of treatments and medications available.
- Alleviate chronic pain with helpful exercises and self-care strategies to enhance mission readiness.
- Make sure you’re getting the right treatment for your specific pain so you can enjoy a better quality of life.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert