Supporting Survivors Is an Essential Military Responsibility
Survivors deserve all the assistance, support and resources available after losing their Service member. From grief counseling to understanding burial benefits and services, our extensive library of topics gives survivors the valuable information they need to cope during this difficult time.
Benefits & Services
- Learn about essential military benefits available to survivors and deceased Service members so you can make informed decisions.
- Get critical information on burial and military funeral honor services, counseling, allowances and reimbursements, death pension, life insurance, home loans and more.
- Plan ahead by understanding eligibility and enrollment processes, and ease any stress in your time of need.
- Use helpful checklists, recommendations and resources for additional support.
- Use important information and resources to get the help and emotional support you need when grieving the loss of a Service member.
- Learn about the grieving process, coping strategies and how to help yourself or your children deal with loss.
- Know where to turn for professional help or how to support others in their grief journey.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert