Provide Valuable Family Support Every Step of the Way
Being a military family can be stressful and challenging. Service members’ dependents may need some extra care and family support. Luckily, there are many programs available to help them through any hardships they might face; help them access the important family support benefits and services they deserve.
- Keep children safe from common threats – such as neglect, maltreatment and SIDS – with essential information, recommendations and guidelines.
- Help save a child’s life by learning about effective prevention strategies and knowing your reporting options.
- Use helpful checklists, illustrations and resources to ensure your children’s safety at all times.
- Improve family readiness with effective parenting tips to get families through the key transition challenges of military life.
- Learn strategies to help strengthen and maintain important relationships in your life.
- Manage your health and the health of your loved ones by using available tools and services to improve your wellness.
- Use helpful checklists, exercises and resources to overcome challenges and support your family’s needs.
Family Support Programs
- Take care of your family by using the key military resources and programs available to you.
- Prepare for and deal with the challenges of deployment and separation by making family care plans, preparing caregivers and helping your children cope.
- Use helpful checklists, tips and information to get your family ready for the challenges of deployment.
- Learn how to identify a family member with special needs, how to get a formal assessment and where to turn for support.
- Help your family members with special needs to get the assistance they need to thrive.
- Be aware of the services available within your military branch and how to contact them and enroll in special programs.
- Use important lists, information and resources to receive appropriate care and support.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert