The QuickSeries® Story
QuickSeries Publishing is a specialty publisher that concentrates on creating Smart, Reliable pocket guides that capture the essential information you need to lead you through everyday life.
Established in 1998 as Luxart Communications, we began producing the most innovative line of pocket-sized golf guides to help golfers improve their game. Later that year, we partnered with the NSCA to ensure that our new line of fitness guides would be accurate and effective for the clients that were requesting this information. Soon after the development of these fitness guides, we began working with all branches of the Department of Defense to provide Service members and their families with important program information.
Our initial success has led to the development of over 500 titles - all of them based on requests from our clients - and we maintain partnerships with key organizations such as the Cooper Institute and the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation. We will continue to follow this model of publishing guides that meet our clients’ needs.
The key strength of our product lies in our ability to adapt and distill complicated information into an easy-to-understand format that everyone can use. One of our greatest assets is our service - every member of our team has the desire to be the best at every stage of the process, even in after-sales service.
In 2008, we changed our name to QuickSeries Publishing to be better aligned with our brand. We continue to focus on our core competency, which is to publish smart, concise pocket guides that meet the needs of our clients.
What is the QuickSeries®?
QuickSeries Publishing has long been the leader in publishing smart, reliable, and easy-to-use pocket guides. More importantly, our commitment to only publishing QuickSeries® guides has been the key to our success. We specialize in compiling the most credible information into a concise and interactive format. This unique, easy-to-carry format allows readers to rapidly find pertinent information wherever they are.
There are over 20 million QuickSeries® guides in the field. Whether you have training, education, or outreach needs, we believe that the QuickSeries® is the right tool for your successful initiative.
Benefits of the QuickSeries®
- OUTREACH – Many of our clients use the QuickSeries® as an outreach tool for their programs and counseling efforts. This ensures that their audience will easily grasp any complex situation they may be facing.
- EDUCATION – All of our guides are written simply and to the point, free of fluff and flowery language. This allows you to get complex points across to your audience quickly and efficiently.
- UPDATES – We are constantly updating our guides to ensure that you receive the most current and relevant information available.
- BRANDING – We have several methods to include your program branding on our guides so that it becomes an information-packed business card for your program, in addition to being a supporting tool.
- TRAINING SUPPORT – QuickSeries® guides can be used as reminder tools on policies and procedures. Our quick-reference tables, checklists, and charts help increase the retention of information in your personnel.
- EFFICIENCY – Most importantly, we will save you time and energy in getting your message out!