Enhance faculty and staff members’ mental health, emotional well-being and quality of life with essential wellness strategies and resources.
Equality on Campus
- Promote an equal opportunity campus or workplace by becoming culturally aware and eliminating discrimination and harassment.
- Know your rights to equal treatment as a student or employee; understand reasonable accommodation; and be aware of your reporting options.
- Use checklists and resources to ensure your workplace or campus fosters a fair, diverse environment.
- Contribute to the safety of your work environment by preventing or responding to harassment of any kind – from sexual harassment to bullying.
- Identify harassment so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know your rights, your coworkers’ rights and your employers’ responsibilities.
- Eliminate violence and conflict from your workplace with valuable information and resources.
- Prevent violent situations by learning and spotting the warning signs.
- Learn how to effectively manage conflict and resolve issues in a constructive way.
- Make your workplace a safe, stress-free environment with the help of various exercises and tips for controlling emotions.
Wellness on Campus
- Maintain your mental and physical wellness by following effective techniques and strategies to calm stress, manage anger or curb drug and alcohol use.
- Practice valuable exercises that will help you enhance and maintain your emotional well-being.
- Learn how to control overwhelming emotions such as anxiety or depression before they control you with helpful tips, checklists, self-assessments and resources for help.
Create Your Own Topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert